We Love Dr. G

 


Someone had the best checkup & experience at the dentist recently.

We’ve been to Dr. Gupta for over 10 years now, since before I had babies!

My whole family including my parents go to him at this point. He’s always so gentle and calm and explains everything really well and I just love that about him! 😍🥰 (I might have a tiny crush on this dentist who cured my childhood driven dentist phobia.)

I’m still working on breaking down and planning our curriculum this year, along with keeping tabs on our new local social group.

This week is going by so fast! We have our another meet up coming soon & our group has grown already exponentially over just this last week. There’s a giant need for connection.

Not just for the kids, but also for their adults. 💜

I’m so excited! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED