October Highlights

I thought I'd post a few personal highlights from October. Just for fun!

Dottie had surgery to close her g-tube site. All went well and she's healed up amazingly with no complications.

The kids started to get into the Halloween spirit.

Dottie laughed out loud when the first person was "killed" during the Lone Star Saber Academy demonstration at the Round Rock Library. 

My best friend made me a super yummy 33rd birthday cake from scratch - she's a good cook like that!

Darren and I got our early vote on. 

We took the kids to a pumpkin patch and were able to get really only one decent picture of all of us. 

We ended up having a pretty fantastic Halloween! 


What were some of your favorite parts of October this year?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED