Dottie The Daredevil - My NICU Baby

Dorothy Mae Lynn Bogus was born on September 18 at 1:21 PM. She was 8 lbs. 2 oz. 19 1/4 inches long.

3 days old

I tried to put everything into this post that I could think of, but even at 10 days old there's so much happening every day that it's impossible.


This is our first picture together, and as of today, September 28, I have still not held my daughter. She is in Dell Childrens Medical Center in the NICU unit.

Her door to her private room at Dell Childrens I decorated for her. 

 

She has persistent pulmonary hypertension, which basically boils down to a really big heart problem.

If you'd like to keep up on daily updates of what's happening with her, and myself, and our family. Your best bet is to follow me on Instagram or friend me on Facebook.

Right now it's just easier for me to post daily updates on those than it is to write one big blog post explaining everything. 

I can assure you that we genuinely appreciate the outpouring of love and support towards our family during this rather difficult time in all of our lives. 

If you have any questions regarding what's going on and would like to email me, please feel free, and I'd be happy to answer any questions that I am able to at this time.



 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED