Black Kids!

One week from today I will finally be able to see this band play live! 
I was introduced to them about five years ago by a good friend, and I've been kind of addicted to music ever since. 

Black Kids are kind of like a young poppy version of The Cure.

Tons of their songs are definitely reminiscent of the legendary band, which of course you know I love because The Cure is one of my favorite bands.

Here's a few clips from YouTube, to give you an idea of what their musical repertoire is like.

I'm Making Eyes At You

Parti Traumatic 

If you're in Austin on August 11, I definitely suggest you check out the show. Tickets are eight dollars if you preorder online and $10 at the door at Red 7


Comments

I'd never heard of them before! Bookmarked this page to watch their videos later, as I'm not sure my office mate would appreciate me starting them up during his conference call. ;)
April B. said…
It's definitely some great pick me up dance music for the office LOL

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED