New Family Traditions

 Slumber parties on the weekends at our house, basically started when the pandemic did. 


It was just a little something fun their Dad thought of to help with the lockdown boredom and all of the changes that happened around that time for the world. 

It was a little something for them to look forward to every week and it quickly became a 2 year tradition so far. 😬😅

Tonight is my night to hang out with them and Dot asked if we could draw together, so you know I had to show them my most favorite Crayola crayon trick! 

Notice my impeccable cursive penmanship skillz! ✍🏻

I hope they remember spending time at the table working on all sorts of crafts and fun projects when they’re adults. 

It makes my heart so happy that they love spending time with their old Mama! 👵🏻💖




____________

All photos and opinions are my own. This post was not sponsored in any way and all products used were paid for by myself for personal use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED