Local Holiday Shopping - Hobby Town

Hobby Town here in Austin has the most amazing selection of not only hobby things, but cool toys. 

Just hanging with a human sized Gundam, currently located at the Austin Hobby Town,

Here's a small list that I plan on picking up for John & Dot as additional holiday presents: 

✨Couple of smaller/middle sized Lego sets for JB. 

✨An artist's smock for Dot who loves all things art & messy. 

Mad Mattr Modelling Dough - it's kind of expensive, but it never dries out and Dot LOVES Play Doh but we go through a ton at our house so this seemed like a good alternative to try out.

Poop/potty themed slime for both kids - because hilarious. 

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but they have a ton of cool things to check out. 

I'm definitely taking the time to shop there again in store for the holidays, it was so fun looking at everything. I forgot how much I enjoy shopping in person after a year+ mainly doing all of my present shopping online. ❤😅


This post is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Hobby Town or any of their affiliates. All photos and opinions are my own and I have not been compensated for this post in any way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED