The Round Rock Renegades


Co-Founder Sage (left) and myself. 

I recently started a local vaccinated parent playgroup for homeschooled kids with another homeschooling parent. One of the main things that my co-parent was concerned with regarding homeschool, is socialization of the kids. 

A local mom & I connected through a larger homeschool group & are both needing some type of social life for our kiddos.

We decided that for now meeting outdoors and letting the kids play at a local park was probably the best move. All adults attending/those of age are fully vaccinated, hopefully additionally cutting down on risk.

We will meet once a week on Fridays and I couldn’t be more excited to get the kids outta the house and spend time with people we don’t live with for basically the first time in 1.5 years. 

What steps are other parents taking to help their kids stay social? I’d love to know!


Tired babes after our latest group playdate. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED