Cold Coffee Confessions

 


Good morning from my wild clean hair and my daily iced coffee. 

I’m trying to cut back on caffeine. Not because of sleep, but these iced coffees and sodas have become sort of an unhealthy habit over the last few weeks. Don’t ask me to drink diet soda, I’d rather drink water - which I drink plenty of & seriously push onto my kids daily.

That, and I eat out too much. 

It’s a mental health thing - the fast food and deliveries. Meals are at the bottom of my Giving A Fuck list. I know we need to do better eating healthier as a family and have made small steps with the kids already.

Do you ever feel like you need to “reign yourself in”, so to speak? I don’t believe in dieting. I do believe in treating my body better when I come to this point. More water. More fruits. More veggies. More neighborhood walks.

What (small) steps do you take to feel physically better when you’re feeling sluggish and kinda lazy? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED