Let's Get Dye Review

Shoutout to Let's Get Dye for the ADORABLE sweatshirt for Dot & the matching socks for myself! 

There aren't too many times that you can look at something in amazement - and their tie dye and color combos make me do just that. 😍


Dot promptly stole my socks to rock around the house, but gave them back after a while. I'm thoroughly convinced that she thinks they're for her - no matter what I say.


I love the quality, the softness, and especially these bright colors! I'm highly impressed with the saturation and brightness of these amazing pieces they've sent us.

The packaging and branding is also on point! 

Click here to go directly to their website & place your order today. 


The pink socks are a prize that I won from entering in an Instagram Stories contest that Let's Get Dye was holding, they quite surprisingly threw in this beautiful sweatshirt for Dot. We were beyond thrilled for this delivery! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED