Down Home Sweets - Cake Review

 

We had the best time loving on Nana for her 65th birthday recently. The cake by Down Home Sweets was freaking delicious and so beautiful.

This is the first year that I’ve began the tradition of having custom made, specialty cakes for birthdays. I’m not talking about a sheet cake from Walmart with “happy birthday” written on it.

I’m talking about a beautiful masterpiece made specifically for us, like this one.

It honestly makes the recipient feel so amazingly special and appreciated. It might seem like a small thing, but it really is part of the gift when you get a piece of art like this on your birthday.

I’m already planning to order a cake for summer vacation & then Dorothy definitely wants one for her birthday. Maybe I will finally get a Barbie dress cake for my birthday in October.😅💅🏻

So much love and appreciation to Pricilla at @downhomesweets13 on Instagram and see even more of these sweet treat creations over on her Facebook page  - we love her work so much! ❤️



This post is not sponsored or gifted in any way. I paid for the product with my own money and the review is my own opinion. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED