Vintage Flipping: Where To Find Vintage

 Please excuse my busted hair in this video! I'm going to explain to y'all where I find the vintage that I resell or flip. It's easy and if I can do it, you can too! 

I'm going to make a second video for the blog that I can embed here, but in the meantime; 

Here are my top 5 takeaways from the video - or what works for me. 



1. Hit up Goodwill stores that are outside of your major city. Think smaller more rural towns, where the supply has less of a chance to be picked over. 

2. If your town has them, shop Goodwill Bins. They sell not per item, but per weight and you can find lots of great deals this way for cheap. 

3. If you've seen it a million times - your mom, grandma, dog and cousin's neighbor has it, you should probably pass on it. 

4. Make a schedule and stick to it. Shop frequently. 

5. Don't buy anything because you feel like you can't leave the store with nothing. That's the point of going frequently. Your vintage will find you, I promise! 

I hope my next vintage installment will explain a little about what to look for when you're shopping! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED