Round Rock Garden Center Review

We took Dot to the Round Rock Garden Center recently, and had so much fun! I love that most of the space is outside. They have a building that was kind of like a barn style, with big open doors and lots of circulation. There's also a huge greenhouse with lots of space to wander around and get lost among the various plants. 

Don't worry! There's always someone on staff nearby incase you truly get lost! 

I loved that there were signs placed around pertaining to Covid19 safety protocols, but also safety in general - which I really loved as a mom of an active and curios 6 year old. All staff and customers has masks on, and as far as I could see, worn appropriately. Another major plus in this mama's book! 

We rarely get the kids out these days, due to having multiple people in our home who are very susceptible. Therefore, we have to weigh very carefully anytime we get either kiddo out for something nonessential. I wish I could make a joke about plants being nonessential right here, but for many people and their mental health, they very much are. 

I was really thrilled to see that the Round Rock Garden Center takes their safety measures so seriously. It's very much major plus points for me that 99% of their shopping experience is either outside, or in very open spaces such as their amazing greenhouse. There's also an outdoor garden supplies and pot section that stretches around the build's long porch, which is not to be missed. I found some of the cutest things on that porch, including a little tree stump pot for my Variegated Joseph's Coat cactus. 

We had a lovely experience the day we went, and spent only about $20 buying a few small things. I know it's a day Dottie won't soon forget, and maybe I should take a trip back there again soon and check out some of the plants on my current plant wish list. You can read more about my new plant hobby here, if you like. 




Want to know more about my complicated, charmed and messy (getting it together y'all, promise) life? Subscribe to my blog at the top of this page! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED