Jason Branson (@redmonks) Pet Portrait Review

 I was on Instagram one day, and noticed this artist @redmonks whose drawings were super realistic. I was so impressed, that obviously I had to follow him and his art and admire from afar. 

I've always wanted a professional portrait of Sailor, but the cost honestly made me shy away from committing to it fully. I've followed Jason Branson (Redmonks), for at least a couple of years and noticed that he was offering commissions at a reduced price. He was offering a discount due to Covid19, so he could use his talents to bring joy and happiness to those on lockdown all over, like myself.  I jumped at the opportunity to message him and inquire about having Sailor drawn. I figured that this would be a lovely gift for my co-parent, after the long and difficult year we had just experienced together. 

Sailor is the first of our children, so you know we needed a realistic family heirloom portrait of him.


I completely love what he did with this piece! I'm working on finding the perfect frame for it now, but once I do, it'll go in a prominent spot in our home. This portrait is so striking and really is the most realistic drawing of him. Jason really brought Sailor to life on paper and that just amazes me every time I look at it. I love how he uses his talent to bring joy to others! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED