Slow, Like a Turtle

 



It really is amazing what a year of slow, intentional therapy and changes can make. 

My therapist suggested writing a positive coping mechanism, so here we are. 

Yet again. 

I'm pretty sure every teenager in the world sits in their room, alone, listening to music and writing shitty poetry. 

Blogs are basically that, but for grown ass adults who think it's easier to sit down at a computer and tell the world their issues. We refuse to take 10 minutes with pen and paper, alone, to feel our shit and write it down and maybe, finally, move on. 

It's weird, right? I'm sure there's something in there about needing to be validated and accepted for who we truly all are, great and fantastic yet complicated works in progress. 

I've actually tried quite a few hobbies in the last year, trying to keep sane, trying to find more than myself and my own issues to deal with. Plants have been an active part of my life since August of 2020. I never considered myself much of a plant person, but there you have it. I'm sure lots of posts will be coming up regarding that one. 

There's also a lot of changes in my personal life that have happened, mostly stuff I have already been to therapy about for a long time, and feel I have for the majority of it, moved on from. 

Did I mention how much therapy rocks? ✔




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED