Summertime & Screen Time




Summer, summer, summer time!! 


Okay let’s be real on the real real right now.


I’m struggling with Johnny and excessive screen-time. 


His heath hasn’t been great over the last year or so and I think we’ve let him get a little too used to having some type of screen nearby. 




This is something I am concerned about, and making a concerted effort to drastically decrease his time using screens. He’s more of an “indoor” type of kiddo which is completely opposite from

Dorothy.


 I know they have different interests, and I don’t want to squash his love of video games or anything, he’s a smart boy, but something has gotta change.


 So far my strategy for this summer has been to just get us ALL out of the house more. Now I need other suggestions. 



Anything that’s not related to a screen. Anything that’s free or cheap or that I haven’t thought of yet? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED