Looking Up!



It's been a while since my last post about seeking help for my anxiety problems, I'm happy to say that I feel so much better.

The great thing for me personally about Lexipro, is that it doesn't really change who I am as a person. It doesn't dope me up like Xanax has the potential to. Instead, it just makes me feel less general stress and anxiety.

For me, that's exactly what I needed, and has made a world of difference in my every day attitude.

I had SO MANY people on Instagram share their stories and support regarding this issue, and I wanted to thank you all.

My main goal in life is to be a great mom and wife for my family, and to not drive myself crazy in the process, so if a tiny pill will help me to do that, I'm grateful.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED