Boo! Happy Halloween 2016



My favorite thing about Halloween isn't necessarily the candy, although let's be honest, that is one of my favorite things about the holiday.

My personal favorite thing is the costumes. I love seeing all of the little kids (and big adults) go wild with their imagination for one night and be able to be anything they can think up!

This year I let Darren pick Dottie's costume. He opted for her being Pikachu and he was a Team Mystic Pokemon Trainer.


I went with my traditional Black Cat costume, and had so much fun with the bold makeup - can't help but admire how it brings out the green in my eyes. 


Johnny opted to be a Leonardo from TMNT, complete with super ninja moves and all. 


We also took the kids to the pumpkin patch at St. Richard's Episcopal Church down the street. Every year they host a huge pumpkin patch to raise funds for their church and the community, so it's been tradition for us to go ever since Johnny's first Halloween at 6 months old. 

Nana and I were able to squeeze in taking Dottie to the Fall Fun Fest in Old Settlers Park Halloween morning while Bubba was in school. 


I think this had to be one of my favorite Halloweens so far. Between so many activities around town for the kids and them actually being old enough to really enjoy Halloween, I couldn't have asked for a better start to fall! 

What are your favorite things to do during this time of year?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED