Munchkin Maker Mamas

There are not too many things that are more fulfilling than being able to sit down and create something.

As a mother, I can tell you it's a very difficult task to find time for yourself, much less to find time to sit down and try to create something that's relaxing for you. 

That's why I was so happy when I was invited to participate in Miranda Anderson's latest workshop collab with Munchkin! 


There was dinner for everyone, crafts for the babies, and evens pecial snacks for the kiddos, including take home (some of our personal fave) Munchkin goodies.

Oh, and did I mention the free childcare? I was actually able to sit down and focus on the task at hand. Unless the babies are asleep, there's literally no time in my day for anything like that. I can't believe how refreshing it made me feel. 

The task was to craft our very own hanging planter. Right up my alley! 

This was Miranda's example. 

The tools of the trade. 

Yummy food for all! Loved eating dessert with a Munchkin baby spoon. 

Mine. I went with the suede side out.


I really had so much fun, talking with other mamas and I definitely look forward to Miranda's next event. Be sure to follow her on IG for beautiful photos and upcoming workshops! 




 


 


 


 



 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED