What DID Dottie Wear?

I thought it'd be fun to put together a post about some of my personal favorite outfits Dottie has worn over the last year. Both dressy(ish) and casual.

I try to find pieces of clothes for her that I'd love to wear. I mean let's be honest, I'm totally living vicariously through her wardrobe while I can, because one day very soon she'll be wanting to veto my ideas and pick her own clothes out.

Or downright refuse to wear is, as the case will more than likely be.


I really love this mixed pattern dress from Makers Market Shop on Etsy. Mixing patterns is a simple, yet stunning way to add a little spice to any outfit. 


This was actually Dottie's Easter dress this year. I picked it up at Target for about $20. I typically love to do a casual yet semi-dressy look for holidays, just to make sure she's comfy and isn't too constricted by her clothing. Ya gotta be able to move about and pick up those Easter eggs! This little dress was just special enough for Easter, plus casual enough I've added it into her every day wardrobe. 


The dress in this picture I actually picked up at Goodwill for less than $5, but it's Oshkosh and I just love, love, love it. Not sure when it actually came out, but it's for sure one of my favorites because I can mix and match it with so many colors and it still works. The socks here are from Little Royal Two, who Dottie is a brand rep for. These socks are amazing. They have a ton of funky and fun unisex patterns, and stay up ALL day. One pair fit from 12 months - 3 years. 


This dress is fro H&M. I ordered it online for Dottie's 1st birthday invite photos. It still fits her great at 20 months. Although it's a bit more fancy than her typical weekday clothes, I do like to throw a pair of Converse shoes with it and a little denim vest. This way it's toned down to make it more wearable day to day. 

These are just a few of my favorite outfits from the past year. I'm always mixing and matching the clothes in her closet to give her a uniquely Dottie look. 

I'm excited to be delving more into toddler fashion, and giving details about where I find all of the outfits that everyone asks about on Instagram. 

Be sure to follow us over there for daily outfit posts, as well as our family adventures! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED