Johnny Turns 3!

Today is Johnny's 3rd birthday, so of course we had a big party yesterday with lots of family, friends, and a petting zoo for all ages from Tiny Tails To You.

Fun was had by all, Johnny loved the petting zoo, and we sent lots of kiddos home with sugar rushes from cotton candy, animal crackers, popcorn, cupcakes, and lemonade.

Oh, and I officially fell in love with a chicken, Mary Poopins. (You read that correctly.)

Now for pictures!














Happiest Birthday to my son. My first born. My running buddy. My laid back baby. We love you so much and are thrilled that you actually enjoyed your party, despite being a bit under the weather. I can't wait to see what 3 holds in store - I have a feeling it's going to be oh so fun!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED