Exciting News!



One of the things I love about being a blogger is collaborating with not only brands, but other sites.

That's why, when an opportunity to write for Texas Hill Country came up, I jumped at the chance.

I'm excited to say that I'm now a contributor to THC, and I've got my first article up on the site. Of course my first article is about something near and dear to my heart, Nettie Pearl's Closet and Austin Fairy Godmother.

It's amazing to do what I love, and have what I write out there for the world to see.

Of course I will still be blogging here at The Tattooed Type, and hopefully from all of this writing my skills will grow and grow!

In the mean time, I'd love it if you'd do me the honor of reading my first article over at Texas Hill Country and let me know what you think.

Thank you so much to all of my followers and collaborators, supporters who believe in me - it really means so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED