The Shops at Leander Flea Market

My mom, Nana Kathy, Dorothy and myself visited the Leander Flea Market on Saturday. 


What I thought was cool, is that there are about 12 different shops. Some offer antiques, while others have more of a resale type of feel. 

My personal favorite shop was called Red Door Lane. They have about 5 different vendors under one roof, with everything from shabby chic to vintage goods and antiques. 




Another shop I liked a lot, because they had SO many cool little antiques was Lefty's Antiques. I could literally decorate my kids room with all of their vintage toys and decorations. 




What're some of your favorite things to shop for at antique malls or flea markets? 


 


 


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED