It's My Party!

My birthday was this past Sunday, which means it was mommy's night out!

OK well it was more like my Saturday night out with my best friend Andrea – but we had an absolute blast!

I thought I'd post a few choice pictures from that night in chronological order, see you guys get a good idea of what all went down :-)

Getting ready to go out. 

My birthday gift from Andre. 

Looking cute at dinner! 

Drinks. 

Drinks,drinks! 

Restaurant #2 getting sung to and humiliated. 

Andrea joins in the fun. 

Pool time! 

Just me being pool fierce. 

Underwater selfies!

Traditional birthday tattoo, only this year I did it myself! 

Truly one of my best birthdays yet! 
 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED