The Curated Tee - A Monthly Subscription Service

If there's one thing I am personally addicted to, it would definitely have to be shopping for clothes for my kiddos.

Currently, Dottie has about half of my closet, and about half of the kids' closet that they share, full of her personal wardrobe.

What can I say, a girl needs her choices!


 A few months back, I ran across a T-shirt subscription service for kids ages 1-6 called The Curated Tee on Instagram. 


Each month they have a guest artist who creates a unique (and gender neutral = awesome for boys and girls) design. 

You can sign up for a 3 month or 6 month subscription, but you can also purchase these shirts individually online if you wish not to subscribe, and see something that tickles your fancy! 

 September's tee was designed by NYC based, Australian freelance artist, Adam France,  and it's called 'France Pants ABC'. It's just the cutest alphabet tee I ever did see! 


So far we've received about 4 tshirts through this amazing subscription service, and I personally have loved them all. 

I definitely plan on both of my kiddos wearing these tshirts for as long as they can - and the best part is that if your little one goes up a sizes during your subscription, just send them an email and they will adjust your shipments accordingly! 

I really do love this service and see myself using it for the foreseeable future! 


Have Instagram? Follow The Curated Tee and The Tattooed Type for all of your adorable baby picture needs ;)


*This post was in no way sponsored or endorsed by The Curated Tee - I just really dig what they do! All opinions and photos are my own. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED