Universal Orlando Resort Highlights!

Since it was our first visit to Universal Orlando Resort in Florida, I had no idea what to expect. I was pleased to find attractions and rides for every age range! 

Here are some of our highlights from outer day at Universal Orlando Resort. 


First was CityWalk, which is basically an outdoor mall, with tons of places to eat and shop. 

There's even a tattoo parlor, Hart & Huntington, where I got my Florida tattoo.


It's tradition to get a tattoo at every new state I visit, so Florida as no exception! 

Here's my lovely new palm tree, thanks to Ryan Eternal at Hart & Huntington. 


Besides the obvious (rollercoasters), one of the things I really loved about Universal Orlando, was all of the awesome photo-ops! 

Like these: 







These are just a few of the great pictures we took on our outting that day. 

There's still so much to share and show, so keep an eye out for my next post about our Florida adventure! 

What are some of your favorite things to do at theme parks?
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED