Citrus Clear

I've had issues with adult acne since I turned 21. I went through various products that promised clear skin, with no luck. 

Still to this day I struggle with acne. After having my two beautiful babies, my skin went just crazy. 

I was so happy that Citrus Clear offered to send me several of their products to try on my sensitive skin. 

I started with the Citrus Clear Pore & Blackhead Extracting Mask


I tried this wonderful mask the day my box of goodies arrived. I definitely noticed that it dried on my skin fairly fast, which is great for those mornings when I'm in a hurry. My skin was softer after only one use, and after about three uses my pores were definitely smaller and my blackheads and my trouble spots like the chin area and cheeks were more smooth to the touch. 


Over the next week, I used the Sensitave Face Wash. My face seemed noticeably brighter and less oily almost immediately.  I also love the natural Tahitian lime scent.


After using the Sensitive Face Wash in the shower, I use the Sensitive Moisturizer. This product absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my face oily. 



The Grapefruit Spot Treatment can be used up to 5 times a day on existing acne and those pesky oily skin areas. 

The Tangerine Tingle Face Scrub can be used as a scrub or face mask, which is great. This scrub will remove all of those dead skin cells and stimulate fresh, new skin cells leaving your face bright, clean and super happy! 


Be sure to take a look at Citrus Clear's entire line of natural and holistic skin products and try a few out for yourself, I promise you won't be disappointed. 



The products mentioned in this review were supplied free of charge for use and review. All photos and opinions are my own.  
 


 
  
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED