How To Make An Awesome Vintage Planter

Hey guys! This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, so I thought I just share a tiny little home project with you.

I wanted to turn this very awesome Dr Pepper metal cooler into a planter to go with our vintage themed furniture on our front porch.

So here's how I did it.


1. First I gathered all of my supplies.  My vintage a Dr Pepper metal cooler, a piece  of wood that I had Lowe's cut up for me at various links, and my plants that I just bought the garden center at Walmart.

2. I took the various lengths of wood and layered them inside of the metal cooler to lift the pots that the plants are in. 

And that's pretty much it! 

I did end up realizing that I needed more wood to make the base inside the cooler a bit more stable. I bought a piece of wood for about $2.17 at Lowes and had them cut it for me - super cheap! 




 

 

Comments

Unknown said…
I love this. I goes really well with the chairs & the succulents are perfect. Great work here. I have shared on my social pages. Lots of love, Lisa / Princess Mousey

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED