A Texas Tradition!

Every year around spring time here in Texas, it's a tradition for families to take pictures in huge fields filled with our state flower, the Bluebonnet.

Darren and I did this together the first year that we had our dog Sailor, and I took pictures of John last year in the bluebonnets and this year it was all of us except for Sailor. 

Since our little family is 100% complete, I'd really love to get bluebonnet pictures from here on out every year with ourselves and our babies. 

Here are a few of my favorites from this year.




Does your family have any fun spring time traditions?
 
 

 

Comments

Crystal said…
Adorable! Happy Spring!!
April B. said…
Thanks so much! I'd love to get Sailor in some, or even just have the kids looking at the camera at the same time, but ya do what ya can!

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED