Easter Craft Ideas and Baskets for the Littlest of Littles!

As a mom to a toddler and an infant, sometimes it's hard for me to think of fun ideas for them to do arts and crafts wise for holidays.

With Easter coming up, I know it's important to get those minds working, get those fingers in paint, and also I thought us parents could use a refresher on some cool Easter basket ideas for the little ones, so I curated a Pinterest board just for that!




 

Please check it out and let me know what you think! I'm so excited to have Easter with two Littles this year I just can't wait :-)

What are some of your favorite Easter crafts or things to put in your kids Easter baskets? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED