The Bestest Ever Zucchini Bread Recipe!

Losing my Granny Reel this last November was hard. Among Dottie being in the hospital and Granny going down hill, I didn't stop long enough to feel or think much, to be honest. 

Sometimes, you have to be in Survival Mode and just keep going and doing your best. 

I've been thinking and feeling more about  losing my Granny recently, which is actually nice. One of the biggest gifts she gave me was the love of baking. 

Friday I decided to do a little baking. It's actually the first time I've baked anything in our new home and since Dottie was born in September. 


Zucchini Bread it was, and the yummiest ever! 


I thought I'd share the recipe with you all. 



Maybe Banana Bread next? 

What are some of your favorite things to cook or bake? 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED