Review: Made From Earth Vitamin C Moisturizer

With Fall and Winter upon us, I'm finding it so important to keep my skin (especially my face and hands) properly moisturized. 

Made From Earth has a fantastic Vitamin C Moisturizer in their current product line that I've simply fallen in love with. 


Some of the major pluses for me are that it's organic, contains the highest possible concentration of Vitamin C, doesn't contain a strong overpowering scent and it absorbs quickly, which is always nice for us busy moms! 



This Vitamin C Moisturizer regularly runs for $54.99 for 2 ounces, but is currently on sale for $44.00 on their site

As I always say, treat yourself!
 With this product you'll love the results and feel better about your skin, what could be better than that? 

A sample was provided by Made From Earth for this review. All opinions and photos are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED