The Glory of Local Online Garage Sales

Just recently discovered online garage sales. Their all local within 10 miles give or take, people post items that they no longer want or use, then you can meet up and buy the item. 

I really love this, because being a mom of one and constantly busy I no longer have time for my favorite past times, garage sales! 

I've joined several groups on Facebook and purchased a couple of things so far. An awesome shelf for the house are moving into and a ladybug ride on toy for Johnny and hopefully Dottie will use it one day too. 

My $15 vintage shelf! 

Be sure to check Facebook for garage sales in your town/city and surrounding areas. You never know what you'll find! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED