A Long Hiatus & An Update !

It's been a whole minute since I've blogged. Being a mom to Johnny & Sailor take up most of my time. We've also moved (again) recently, and with the holidays coming up - well it's been crazy busy around here !

Johnny is doing great, growing like a weed. He's 22lbs now and almost 8 months old. Can you believe that ?

Here's a recent picture of him.






I've been thrifting like, way too much. We'll call it nesting for the new house. You  guessed it, we're moving yet AGAIN! Where we're living now is a short transitional situation. We'll soon be in a 3 bedroom house, where we'll have a nursery for Johnny and a fenced in yard for Sailor, yay !

Halloween this year was so much fun, Johnny was a Cowboy. The cutest one ever, if I do say so myself.




Keep your eyes peeled for some thrifting goods I've picked up recently.

More importantly, a McDonalds Giveaway of a  gift card !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED