Covergirl BlastFlipStick Review

BzzAgent.com sent me three of these spectacular Covergirl BlastFlipStick Lipsticks to review.

They're double ended with a lighter daytime and more glamorous nighttime darker color - or you can mix the two to create your own special one of a kind color!

I wore the Vixen combo to my Husband's work Holiday Party & got a ton of compliments on it. I also loved how long lasting the Covergirl BlastFlipStick was.

These are truly the only lipsticks you'll need from here on out, the 2 in 1 creams and shimmers are simply amazing!

Thanks to Covergirl and BzzAgent.com for sending these lipsticks for me to try out and review!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED