November Update

Things have been quite hectic over the last few months. We found out. That we're expecting on September 12th, I had my 29th birthday on October 4th and late October we moved into our own huge, lovely apartment. On November 19th we found out that we're having a boy! Mom and my BFF are planning my baby shower for February and I have been busy nesting, cleaning, taking good care of myself & trying to convince Sailor that every little sound is not worth barking at. I thought I'd post a picture or two of Johnny (our son) due in April, to try and keep you all somewhat updated on his growth!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED