The Shops At Target - The Candy Store

If you're anything like me, you watch a ton of t.v. and have seen The Shops at Target commercials. 

I've been so excited about these boutique shops getting a chance to sell their goods at national Target stores for a short time. 

I saw the signs all over Target this morning & just HAD to take a look. 

As you can expect, since these are a limited run of boutique items, some of these goods are a tad more expensive than say the Target brand. They're also top quality, have great packaging and are exclusive meaning they won't be around forever, guys ! 




I don't know about you, but I LOVE me some candy. So when I came across The Candy Store's display on and end cap in the candy section, I hads to take me a look ! 

They had tons of medium clear plastic jars with black lids filled with all sorts of yummy candy goodness, but as I kept looking, I noticed these tins of specialty snacks at the bottom of the display. 





The first thing that caught my eye were the amazing teal/light green color of these tins. The second was the price. At only $9.99 for this awesome tin plus these yummy White & Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels, it's a great deal. 

You get to eat a yummy snack AND have a very cool tin left over when you're done. 
I plan on keeping extra makeup in mine, or maybe beauty products in general ? I don't know but I LOVE IT Y'ALL !!

(This post is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Target or The Shops at Target. All photos are taken by me & the product was purchased by me.)

Be sure you follow The Candy Store on Twitter & Congrat them on such an amazing team up with Target!

Comments

Kathy Bradshaw said…
Thank you for letting me eat one of each of these pretzels. They were so delicious. Folks check them out at your local Targets. @kathyrb
AKA: APril's Mom
Thanks for sharing this beautiful Post..

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED