Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Shops At Target - The Candy Store

If you're anything like me, you watch a ton of t.v. and have seen The Shops at Target commercials. 

I've been so excited about these boutique shops getting a chance to sell their goods at national Target stores for a short time. 

I saw the signs all over Target this morning & just HAD to take a look. 

As you can expect, since these are a limited run of boutique items, some of these goods are a tad more expensive than say the Target brand. They're also top quality, have great packaging and are exclusive meaning they won't be around forever, guys ! 




I don't know about you, but I LOVE me some candy. So when I came across The Candy Store's display on and end cap in the candy section, I hads to take me a look ! 

They had tons of medium clear plastic jars with black lids filled with all sorts of yummy candy goodness, but as I kept looking, I noticed these tins of specialty snacks at the bottom of the display. 





The first thing that caught my eye were the amazing teal/light green color of these tins. The second was the price. At only $9.99 for this awesome tin plus these yummy White & Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels, it's a great deal. 

You get to eat a yummy snack AND have a very cool tin left over when you're done. 
I plan on keeping extra makeup in mine, or maybe beauty products in general ? I don't know but I LOVE IT Y'ALL !!

(This post is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Target or The Shops at Target. All photos are taken by me & the product was purchased by me.)

Be sure you follow The Candy Store on Twitter & Congrat them on such an amazing team up with Target!

2 comments:

Kathy B said...

Thank you for letting me eat one of each of these pretzels. They were so delicious. Folks check them out at your local Targets. @kathyrb
AKA: APril's Mom

candy shop displays said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful Post..