Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox Opening !



Guess who received the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox last week while I was sick ? 
You can just imagine how excited I was to get this in the mail after not leaving the house for days due to being sick. 

Influenster spoils me ! They sent me the Spring Beauty VoxBox for free to try the products out .
I am under NO obligation to post reviews here or anywhere else, but hey guys - I WANT TO SHARE THE GOODNESS ! 

Influenster always sends out awesome VoxBoxes, but I must say that they've outdone themselves with the Spring Beauty VoxBox.

I plan on reviewing everything that came in this VoxBox, but wanted to give you all a run down of what I received in this one.


Ooh yeah !! Look at all that awesome stuff ! 

Now on to tell you guys what all we got. 

 Sheer Cover Duo Concealer - sold in 1 month supply kit of 6 products + 3 bonus for $29.95

 Dr. Scholl's For Her

 AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash $6.99 to $8.99 for full size bottles.


 CHAPSTICK Lip Shield 365 $1.89 to $2.39

 SOYJOY Bar $.99 to $1.29



Have you signed up for Influenster & received a VoxBox ? If so, what are your favorite products so far ? I'd love to know !

Comments

Angie Bailey said…
I've been signed up for a while but I haven't received a box yet. : ( Your box looks awesome though!
April B. said…
hang in there! I want to say it was months before I got my first voxbox. Keep the faith& fill out as many badges as you can in the mean time!

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED