Feature Friday - Banished Shirts Rock !

***4/27 WINNER - Crystal***

Looking for a funny or clever shirt for yourself or your man ? 

Banished Shirts has you covered ! (Literally!)
These tees are SO soft, the screen printing is high quality, and crisp. 

They sent this one for us to review: 

You can view more Funny T Shirts here !

Want to win your own Banished Shirt ? 

They sent me one to giveaway to you fine folks ! However, it's extremely Adult in content and may be offensive to some readers, so I won't post the image here. 

Please email me here if you'd like to see a picture of the X-Rated Prize Shirt ! 

It's a Men's Black XL Tee with a very racy image and words, so this prize is not for anyone under 18 Years Of Age. 

U.S. Residents Only, Please. 

HOW TO ENTER: 

1. Follow this blog via GFC or Networked Blogs
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favorite Banished Shirt.

Winner will be randomly picked on 4/27 and winner has 48 hours to email their shipping info. 

Good luck all ! 

Comments

MamaRazzi said…
So cool! I like the Nerd Life shirt!!!
Donna D said…
following on gfc as turq
chocho1957 at hotmail.com
Donna D said…
I think the (Hoe & Tramp) T shirt is so cute!
it sure made me grin..lol
chocho1957 at hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
Hubby is always on the look out for new offensive shirts - so I'm sure he'd love a surprise happy in the mail!

Personally, I'd wear the "call me" shirt!

...great, now I have that song stuck in my head...
Crystal said…
GFC blog follower-Ginger
crluckystar at yahoo dot com
Crystal said…
The Got Drunk? shirt is cute! I also like Rock Out with your Cock Out tee..haha

crluckystar at yahoo dot com
April B. said…
All great pics everyone ! Keep passing the word & we'll pick a random winner on 4/27. Good luck !
Angie Bailey said…
I follow at preciselymine. My favorite shirt is the Scooby Doobie Doo shirt. abailey_crace@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

June Sexy Summer Twitter Giveaway