7 Fabulously Fresh Facts
So I got tagged by BooyaBobby over at http://booyabobby.com/.
I'm supposed to like, list 7, I guess, little known facts about myself.
Then I'm supposed to tag 7 people to do the same.
I'm not sure I know 7 other bloggers...so I will do my best haha.
1. I have twin toes. And they look like this:
Most people don't even notice them unless I point them out. They used to make me feel super self conscience, I love them now and think they're cute.
2. When I was about 7 or 8, I found my Grandfather having a heart attack and got help in enough time to save his life.
3. I have three half brothers. One I grew up with, who I'm now estranged from. The other two grew up together, one of those I have never met but am closest of all to.
4. When I was 10, my Mother took me to a Harley Davidson Convention and got her first tattoo there. Of a little red rose. Ever since that day I wanted tattoos when I got older. I started getting tattooed on my 18th birthday & my Mom took me to get my first one.
5. I got married on October 23rd because 2+3 = 5 and 5 is a multiple of 10, which is my lucky number. 5 is Hubs' lucky number.
6. I got my tongue pierced for my 15th birthday. Mom took me & Dad was none too happy about it. I took it out some years later and now have a funky bump on my tongue because of the piercing.
7. My dog Sailor is named so because my Grandfather and my husband's father were both in the Navy.
Okay, these people are tagged: Kathy B.; Rachel G.; Whitney; Patricia; Shelly; Patricia (ChattyPatty);
Now I want to see what awesome 7 Facts you all come up with !
Want to tell us some fun facts about yourself ? Leave us a comment & share something fun !