Review - CrazyDogTshirts.com


I'm always down for a good funny tshirt. Crazydogtshirts.com has them in mass quantities ! 
 I don't know, there's just something about a funny saying or picture on a tshirt that just fills my heart with joy. 

I mean, you can tell A LOT from taking one look at a person. Most people use their wardrobe in one fashion or another to convey an idea, thought, feeling. 

In my opinion, there's never a better way express yourself than to wear your heart on your sleeve. Or chest, as the case may be. 

Crazydogtshirts.com sent me the below tshirts for review. 


 I got I'm On A Boat tshirt for Hubs from the Men's TShirt section.



I got the Hugs Not Drugs tshirt for me from the Funny TShirt Section.

Thanks to Crazydogtshirts.com for sending me the above tshirts for review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED