Eukanuba Paws In Motion to BarkWorld

I have a puppy named Sailor. Most people who read my blog already know how adorable and sweet is.  

Sailor's an 8 month old Dachshund, Australian Shepard & Chow mix. 

Sailor At 6 Weeks Old.
What most people don't know, is how smart he truly is. His Grandmother taught him about the window when he was about 3 months old - now every time he wants to see what's going on outside, he walks over to the window, looks at you and barks in your general direction until you get up and open the blinds. 

Looking Out Of The Window With His Favorite Toy.

He can give you Kisses & Hugs on demand. Sailor also knows what words like "Treat","Walk","Breakfast","Lunch" and "Dinner" mean, these are among a few of his favorites. He also knows how to Shake Hands,High-Five,Sit, Stay (sometimes), Fetch Toys, Speak, and Catch.

It's come to the point that I'm starting to feel like an inadequate parent, I have to admit. 

Sailor & Mommy ! (Me)
We're great about playing games with him, taking him on many lovely daily walks, giving him love and affection (although on his terms) and protecting him from unnecessary harm. However, I truly believe that I am not living up to my parental duties by not giving Sailor the skills he could use to grow to be quite the exceptional dog. 

I believe the BarkWorld Expo would be the perfect place for not only myself, but Sailor to visit and learn a thing or two. I think it'd be great to see other Doggy Parents and meet other Puppies and Dogs who can not only inspire me to reach for higher Doggy Parent Goals, but be inspiring for Sailor too ! 

Sailor's Family.

I thank Eukanuba Paws In Motion to BarkWorld 2012 for giving us the chance to attend such an amazing event. We feel like we could learn so much and I know Sailor would love to go on such an adventure ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED