Review - Desert Moon Leather

What can I say ? I'm a Texan. And as a Texan, I love me some leather. 

I think my passion for quality leather goods started when I was about 15 and got my very own leather biker jacket. I was the coolest thing on the block - you couldn't tell me otherwise. And I still have that coat to this day (even worn this very Winter.) 

There's something special about the smell of leather that gets to me every time. I could just smell it for days and wear it and never get tired of it. You have to admit, leather is one of the most durable materials around & nothing's going to change about that ! 

Mike at Desert Moon Leather makes custom leather pieces. And no, I don't mean just adding your name to a belt or your initials to a key chain. Mike can make whatever you're needing !

Here's some great information from his site: 

(Click Mike's name anywhere to email his regarding a custom order)

"We sell leather-crafting supplies and handmade leather goods. All handmade items are made A 100% disabled veteran. We do custom work if you want something made contact us and we can design and make it. If you are looking for something you don't see please contact us we have access to many other items not listed on our site. Need help with a project feel free to email us. We now have an artist space in Saco, ME We will be holding leather-crafting classes contact us for more information" 

 Mike at Desert Moon Leather offers up Belt Blanks, Belt Buckles, Various Leather-Crafting tools, custom orders (such as Sailor's collar below Mike sent me for review), Handmade Belts & Purses - and wow, just so much more. You should check out Desert Moon Leather for the full list of great leather supplies and pieces they offer.  

(Mention you saw this Review on The Tattooed Type & get 10% off!)

Sailor's new bling bling collar.




High quality leather.
Just a little bling for some fun ! Boy bling rocks !


More great details.


Super sturdy construction & design. Great buckle too !


Find Desert Moon Leather on Facebook also ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED