Review - Channing & Company

I'm always looking for classy yet edgy jewelry for myself, friends, and even my Mom. 
Yes, My mom likes edgy things, too ! 
What girl or woman do YOU know that doesn't like a little bauble here or there ? 

Provocative packaging.



Channing of Channing & Company makes the most enchanting jewelry. I love her mix of skulls and sparkles - enough to catch any eye. Channing was so kind to send me the below bracelet for review. 

Raw wood beads with Resin Skull & CZ beads, beads are 12mm
Jewelry is a big thing in my family. I love to buy a cute piece of jewelry for a friend to show her how much I care, or for my Mother In Law who's always doing sweet things for Hubs and I. 
Of course every girl needs something shiny to put on for Date Night with Hubs, or that special school dance for the little girls in your life. 

Gift wrapping available upon request & Expedited shipping available
 Click on any of the photos to visit Channing & Company on Etsy.

Why not treat yourself or someone you love with a little something from Channing & Company ?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED