Beauty Is In The Eye Of The (Toothbrush) Holder

 
I'm always looking for practical uses for adorable Vintage items. 

I'm kind of obsessed with Vintage goods and even modern items that are simple and cute or remind of me a cool retro feel. 

These are Hubs and My toothbrush holders. 

Animals love toothbrushes !

This is mine. I call him the Happy Pig.

I bought this for my Vintage shop, but Hubs fell in love with it.


They're actually small Vintage planters, or vases. 

I have all sorts of Vintage pieces around the house for different uses. 

What do you use your favorite Vintage pieces for, or do you have a cool toothbrush holder ? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED