Verily Vitabath

Thanks so much, I will !!


This post is to thank Vitabath & Influenster for this AWESOME Vitabath Brand Challenge Prize they sent me!

I love you all too ! No wonder you've been in business for over 50 years, you treat your customers RIGHT !
One VERY happy girl. Thanks for the flower too, Vitabath !
I was so excited to get this in the mail. I'm going to have to beat my Husband & other family member off with a stick ! Showed pictures of everything I got in to my Mom & she was like "Ooh, I want to use that one, that one & that one.". I have a feeling I'm going to be the envy of all my friends when they see this post ! 

You have no idea...SO happy !!









Thanks once again to Vitabath & Influenster for this awesome prize. I truly treasure it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED