Say Yes To Carrots !

Hubs and I picked up this Nourishing Facial Mask at Target a couple of weeks ago while we were out. 

He actually got it on sale for me and it was marked down all the way to $3.24 ! 

I've used it about three times over the past few weeks, and it makes my skin feel SO soft !

This smells so yummy - like baby powder, I swear. So good !
 This softening facial mask is paraben-free & a 98% natural product.
I really love the directions on the label & the packaging is sooo cute ! You really do need only
a very thin layer on your face.

Leave it on for about 5 minutes, until it's dry. And it dries super fast, too, which is handy if you
need a facial in a hurry.




This product is great overall, and does a great job at nourishing and moisturizing your face. 

Check their site out here - or you can call them at 1-888-929-3786

Until next time ! 

Check their site out here - or you can call them at 1-888-929-3786

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED