I Likes The Free Shiz... And You Will Too !

So, everyone that I practically know, is well informed that I like to enter contests and win goodies. 

And you know, it's a wonder - they all ask me the EXACT same thing. 

"April, how DO you win all of this stuff ?" 

And today, my friends, I'll tell you how I do it. How I win all of that awesome shiz I'm always so excited
to be getting in and trying out or drooling over until it comes in and I can put it to use or play with it or eat it or wear it or spend it. Whatever the case may be. 


THE SECRET. 

I follow companies on Twitter. 

A lot of companies love doing giveaways and sending their product to their customers and admirers who follow and interact with them on Twitter.

If you don't currently have a Twitter account, I would get one today and start Tweeting. It doesn't have to be about the most amazing stuff in the world, but the point is, is  that you're at the VERY least, 'Out There'. 

Now don't worry, being 'Out There' isn't so bad. You don't have to post anything you don't want to. No one is pressuring you to say this or do that. Twitter is cool, because you can be yourself. 

And also win cool shiz. 

Did I mention yet that you can and WILL win free shiz on Twitter ? 

No joke. No seriously, I'm not kidding. Ask my Hubs who now owns a Dell Streak thanks to yours truly. 

And as for myself, I've won numerous gift cards and items through just following companies I dig on Twitter. 

So there you have it, guys. Sigh up on with Twitter, follow companies you ALREADY like & win free/cool/awesome/amazing shiz. 

Just like that. 

Enjoy and let me know how it goes for you ! 

- A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED