What Piques Your Pinterest ?

Do you ever run across a cool How-To article, or recipe, sewing pattern, or the next coolest Christmas gift on the net ? Well, instead of forgetting where you saw that most magnificent item, now you can Pin It !

Pinterest is a cool new site where you can add a Pin to anything you find on the net that you dig. I've added some Home Decore ideas/furniture that I like, photography examples or ideas, cool tools I've ran across, etc. I just got my Invite today, so I'm sure there's a TON more of cool things I have yet to find, but I'm excited to get back to checking it out. Now you go look ! 



If you decide to join, you should totally follow me & I'll do the same ! 


- A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED