Austin Fashion Week !




So it's towards the end of Austin Fashion Week & I couldn't be more excited. My best friend Drea informed me last weekend that there were some free shows/events going on. 

This is just one more thing about Austin that I love - no matter how BIG the event going on, there's usually a handful or in this case more than a handful of FREE offshoot events. We're dragging my Moms along & hopefully I'll get some good pics while we're there. 

I've printed up schedules for all three of us & even marked each event we're going to and the special thing about that event, ie: free food, gift bags, wine or whatever. 

Whee, this should be a BLAST. Can't wait to hit up Austin Fashion Week with my 2 favorite ladies ! 

- A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOSED - GIVEAWAY - Happy Neuter Day !!

Super Sexy Summer Twitter Party !!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway ! CLOSED